The Foundation has a solid record of investing. Over the years, we have consistently outperformed most peer organizations, ranking in the top or high second investment quartile.
Long-Term Investment Pool Asset Allocation
By investing assets, the Foundation preserves the purchasing power of gifts while providing steady earnings for Texas A&M.
- International Equities26.3%
- Domestic Equities24.5%
- Private Equities9.1%
- Alternative Marketable Equities8.6%
- Private Real Estate and Hard Assets8.2%
- Public Real Estate and Hard Assets7.5%
- Domestic Fixed Income6.2%
- International Fixed Income6.2%
- Cash and Cash Equivalents3.4%
The Foundation’s long-term investment pool, which has a total value of $1.39 billion, is composed mostly of endowments, but also includes other non-endowed funds invested for the long term.
Cumulative Giving to Lead by Example Campaign